Friday, January 21, 2011

Ayunda Tamara Siagian

Ayunda Tamara Siagian. My very best friend.

When she told me that 21st January 2011 will be her last day, I've been wondering what kind of day will be this 21st of January 2011. I was thinking of going to the office reluctantly in the morning, then hugging and stalking her wherever she goes. 

Turns out? Dengue beaten me up. Got hospitalized since Saturday, 15th January 2011 and discharged this morning. So? Yeah, I couldn't be there on her last day.

All I can do now is watching my timeline in Twitter. Seeing everyone is crying out their heart for Ayunda's last day. And me? Yeah. Been crying under my blankie since then.

Nda, wish you all best things in life.
It's not a goodbye, it's a good luck.
I love you to the bone, Dear. Promise to keep in touch will you?

No comments:

Post a Comment